Prep time: 2 hours (or however long you want to marinate your chicken)
Cook time: 1 hour (or until chicken is nice and browned, and no longer pink inside)
Serving size- 4-5 people
- 7-10 chicken drumsticks (I had about 4.5 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons of minced garlic (it may seem like a lot, but it was perfect)
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Adoba seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of Onion powder
- 1 cup of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl place your chicken, and add the remaining ingredients.
- Let marinate for 2 hours (more or less, depending how much time you have)
- Place chicken on a greased baking tray, and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn your chicken, and bake for another 30 minutes (you may need to do cook more if the chicken is not cooked through.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with a little lemon juice.