Prep. time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serving size- This made 4 bowls
- 2 packages of Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (you can make your own if you want, these were just much easier and taste great)
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 pound of chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 1 package of instant gravy
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of Adoba seasoning
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- Mexican cheese for topping
- In a pot cook your mashed potatoes according to directions
- While your potatoes are cooking, place your chicken in a large bowl. Add your flour and Adoba, mix well.
- Place your oil in a pan, add your chicken and cook till brown (about 10-15 minutes)
- When potatoes are done, cook you corn and chicken.
- In your serving bowl place a cup of potatoes, top with chicken, corn, gravy and sprinkle with Mexican cheese.