Prep time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 6-8 people
WW Points: 1 point for half cup
Recipe adapted from: Domestic Fits
- 3 cups of cut broccoli (1 large head of broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 ounces of fat free sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder
- Steam your broccoli for about 10 minutes, you want the broccoli to be very soft.
- Add your broccoli and the remaining ingredients to your food processor.
- Process your mixture until smooth.
- Chill for about 1 hour.