Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pizza Bread

I am really looking for some really easy meals for those nights that I work both jobs.  I decided that I would try a homemade pizza bread.  It was absolutely delicious and it took 15 minutes to prep AND cook.  This was also very cheap and you could do a lot of different things with it.

Ingredients

  • 1 large loaf of frozen garlic bread
  • 1 package of pepperoni 
  • 1cup of mozzarella cheese
  • 1 tablespoon of italian seasoning
  • Pizza sauce for dipping
Directions

  1.  Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Slice your garlic bread in pieces
  3. On each piece place 2 slice of pepperoni
  4. On top of pepperoni sprinkle your cheese.
  5. On top of cheese sprinkle Italian seasoning
  6. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
  7. Serve with pizza sauce
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!