Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 4 people
Recipe adapted from:Deep South Dish
- Four pork chops with bone in (try and get them all the same size)
- Season all salt
- 1-2 cups of buttermilk
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 16oz bottle of oil if you are using a fryer... you need enough oil to cover the pork chops.
- Sprinkle your season all salt on both sides of each pork chop.
- In a large bowl add your buttermilk, and in a seperate bowl add your flour.
- Dip your pork chop into the buttermilk, covering the pork chop.
- With a fork let any excess milk drip off, and then dip pork chop in flour. Make sure there is flour covering the entire pork chop.
- Add one pork chop at a time to the fryer and cook for 8 minutes.