Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Serving size: 10+ people
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mexican Balls
- 2 oz. pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp. chipotle rub
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds- TOPPING
- French Balls
- 1 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tbsp. parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds- TOPPING
- Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions and Worcestershire into a large bowl. Mix until well blended. If your cream cheese is not soft enough, place in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture into two separate bowls.
- Add the ingredients for the Mexican Balls into one bowl MINUS TOPPING and mix well.
- Add the ingredients for the French Balls into the other bowl MINUTS TOPPING and mix well.
- Place the bowls into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve place the toppings into two small bowls, and using a small scoop drop the balls and coat with toppings.
- Serve with crackers