Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 2-8.5 hours (depends how long you marinade everything for)
- 2 pounds of chicken cut into large chunks
- 1/2 fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into 8 large pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into 8 large pieces)
- 1 red onion (cut into large pieces)
- 1/2 cup of agave sweetener
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves of mince garlic
- 1 scallion (chopped very small)
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- In a large bowl add you agave, pineapple juice, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, garlic and scallion....Mix well.
- In a large container place your chicken, pineapple and vegetables, place half of your marinade over vegetable and place the other half in the fridge.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours ( I marinaded for about 8 hours)
- Place your chicken, vegetables and pineapples on skewers alternating ingredients
- Grill over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- While the kebabs are grilling, in a small pot add the rest of your marinade and cornstarch, whisk and bring to a boil (this will be your extra sauce)
- Once boiling reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Serve kebabs over rice, and use your sauce for topping.