Serving size- 4-6 people
Recipe Adapted from: Picky Palate
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40-50 minutes
Total time: 40-55 minutes
- 1 box of pasta ( I used spiral noodles but you can use your favorite pasta, I probably would not use spaghetti )
- 2 cups non-fat milk
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning
- 6 ounces of cream cheese (soft enough to mix)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 garlic gloves minced
- 1 16 oz bag of frozen peppers and onions
- 1 pound of chicken ( cut into bite size pieces)
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 14.5 oz can of black beans (drained)
- In a large pan add your oil, garlic, vegetables and chicken and cook till chicken is heated through.
- While chicken is cooking, cook your pasta according to directions.
- Once pasta is cooked drain and add to a large bowl.
- Add your chicken mixture to the pasta.
- Add black beans to your pasta and mix.
- In the same pan you cooked your chicken add your cream cheese and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add your Mexican cheese and stir till cheese is melted and your mixture has thickened.
- Add to your pasta and mix well.