Prep time: 6.5 hours (this includes the marinating time)
Cook time:35 minutes
Serves: 3 pounds was about 7 wings so I would say 3-4 people.
Recipe Adapted from: All Recipes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 12 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- In a large container place your chicken, and add the rest of your ingredients.
- Mix well, and place in the fridge for 2-8 hours (I did 6 hours)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place your wings on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until wings reach your desired crispiness (I did 35 minutes)