Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 6 people
Recipe adapted from: Food Gawker
- 2 pounds chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 16oz container of sour cream
- 1 16 oz can of black beans
- 1 bag of frozen microwaveable corn
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cups of salsa
- Rice for serving
- Tortilla chips for topping (Tostitos has new fajita flavored tortilla chips, I used those and it was AWESOME!)
- In a large skillet add your diced chicken, olive oil and taco seasoning.
- Continue to cook chicken for about 10-15 minutes (until chicken is cooked through)
- While your chicken is cooking, microwave your corn.
- Add your cooked chicken to a large bowl.
- Add your sour cream, black beans, corn, Mexican cheese and salsa.
- Mix unti chicken is coated.
- Serve over yellow rice and top with tortilla chips.