Serving size- 4 people
Prep time-10 minutes
Cook time- 25 minutes
Recipe adapted from: Fresh Dreamer
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the ricotta, spinach, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic, Mix well till combined well.
- Cut a slit in the middle of your chicken breast and fill with your ricotta mixture,
- Season each side of the chicken with Adoba, and coat the chicken breasts in the panko crumbs until both sides are covered.
- Close the cut together with toothpicks.
- Place your chicken on a greased cooking tray and bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.