Pizza Grilled CheeseWho doesn’t love grilled cheese and who doesn’t love pizza?! What better food then a pizza grilled cheese! This recipe is for 2 sandwiches so if you are making more just adjust the ingredients for that.
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of pepperoni ( I used pepperoni from the deli)
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Warm a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Butter each piece of bread on one side.
- Place a piece of bread butter side down on the skillet then add one slice of cheese, dash of Italian seasoning and a dash of Parmesan cheese
- Top with a desired amount of pepperonis
- Add another slice of mozzarella and top with slice bread butter side up.
- When bottom slice is golden brown then flip over carefully.
- Once both sides are brown remove from pan cut and serve with pizza sauce if desired.