Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Baked Lemon Pepper Wings

I have a weakness when it comes to wings, I could probably eat them every day and not get sick of them.  I think one of the best things about wings, is there are so many different marinades and sauces you can use.  I discovered this little market up the street from my boyfriends house and they have the best meats for really cheap.  I picked up about 3 pounds of wings and could not wait to try a new marinade.  I found a recipe for lemon pepper marinade, I made the marinade and let the wings marinate in the fridge for about 6 hours.  I baked the wings and they came out nice and crisp on the outside, and still juicy on the inside. I can't wait to make these again!

Prep time: 6.5 hours (this includes the marinating time)
Cook time:35 minutes
Serves: 3 pounds was about 7 wings so I would say 3-4 people.
Recipe Adapted from: All Recipes

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 2 lemons (juiced)
  • 1 tablespoon onion powder
  • 4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
  • 12 garlic cloves
  • 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
  • 3 pounds chicken wings
Directions
  1. In a large container place your chicken, and add the rest of your ingredients.
  2. Mix well, and place in the fridge for 2-8 hours (I did 6 hours)
  3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  4. Place your wings on a greased baking tray.
  5. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until wings reach your desired crispiness (I did 35 minutes)
  6. Enjoy!
Final Product ( I paired these with my CROCKPOT Scalloped potatoes so yummy!! Scalloped Potato Recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!