Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Homemade Ceaser Dressing

Who doesn't love a good chicken ceaser salad, I think even peopke who arent big fans of salad like ceaser salad.  My boyfriend was craving ceaser salad for dinner, and I decided I would try and make the dressing myself.  I have never made my owne dressing before so I was super hesitant (I even bought a bottle of ceaser in case it turned out gross.)  Well, I definetly did not need to use the bottled dressing, because it turned out AWESOME and it was so simple.  I don't think I will be buying bottled dressing anytime soon.

Recipe adapted from:Eating Well
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serving size: This makes about 3 cups of dressing.

Ingredients
  • 8 garlic cloves (minced)
  • 2.5 tablespoons of lemon juice
  • 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
  • 4 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon of black pepper
  • 5 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon of onion powder
Directiosn
  1. In a large bowl combine all above ingredients, and mix well.
  2. Serve over lettuce and enjoy!
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!