Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 4 people
Recipe adapted from: The Cookie Rookie
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used the thin sliced ones)
- Adoba seasoning
- 1 5.3 oz container of plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons of Siracha sauce
- .5 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Green onions for topping.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- While oven is pre-heating sprinkle your chicken breasts with Adoba
- Bake chicken for 10-15 minutes (until cooked through)
- While chicken is baking, place you Greek yogurt, sweet chili sauce, Siracha, sugar and garlic in a small bowl and mix well.
- Once your chicken is cooked, place your sauce on top of chicken and place back in the oven for 3 minutes to warm sauce.
- Serve over your choice of rice or pasta, and sprinkle with green onions