Prep time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 4 people
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe adapted from: Flavor Mosaic
I did not use measurements on the seasonings, because you only need to sprinkle the seasonings on each piece of chicken.
- Cayenne pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Black pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil'
- Place your chicken on a large plate, and sprinkle both sides with each of the seasonings.
- While seasoning your chicken, place oil in a large pan with a lid, and let heat.
- Once oil is heated place your chicken in pan, and cover.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes on each side (until blackened!)
I served my chicken with yellow rice and corn, and it was a great combination.