Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6 people
Recipe Adapted from: Tasty
- 2 pounds of chicken breasts
- 1 cups of barbecue (I used original barbecue sauce Target brand)
- Adoba for seasoning
- 1 bag of barbecue chips (crushed)
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Cut your chicken into bite size pieces
- Add your chicken to a mixing bowl, add season with adoba.
- Add your barbecue sauce and mix well.
- In a separate bowl add your crushed chips.
- With a fork dip your chicken into the chips, and lay evenly on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy.