Thursday, October 13, 2016

Crispy Barbecue Chicken

It has been well over a year since I posted, and I really want to get back into my blog. I am going to be posting new recipes, at lease once a week.  I also want to redo some of my original recipes.  A lot has changed in the past year, and I want to incorporate that in my blog.  The first recipe to start this off is a great recipe my boyfriend found.  This is super easy, cheap and of course delicious.  I must admit I was hesitant because I tried a Doritos chicken similar to this, and the chips became soggy.  These got the perfect amount of crispiness, and not soggy in the least

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6 people
Recipe Adapted from: Tasty

Ingredients 

  • 2 pounds of chicken breasts
  • 1 cups of barbecue (I used original barbecue sauce Target brand)
  • Adoba for seasoning
  • 1 bag of barbecue chips (crushed)

Directions

  • Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
  • Cut your chicken into bite size pieces
  • Add your chicken to a mixing bowl, add season with adoba.
  • Add your barbecue sauce and mix well.
  • In a separate bowl add your crushed chips.
  • With a fork dip your chicken into the chips, and lay evenly on a greased baking sheet.
  • Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy.

Finished Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!