Prep time- 20 minutes
Serving Size- 3-4 people
RockCrok Link- RockCrok
- 6 country style pork ribs (2-3 pounds)
- 6 green onions- chopped
- 6 garlic cloves- pressed
- 1/2 cup soy sauces
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 1.5 tbsp sesame oil
- 2.5 tbsp chili garlic paste (I used chili garlic sauce)
- 1/4 apple cider
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Pre-heat oven to broil setting.
- Broil your ribs for 3-4 minutes on each side, then place your oven to 350.
- In the RockCrok (or bowl) combine onions, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, vinegar, brown sugar, oil and chili paste. Mix well
- In a separate bowl whisk cider and cornstarch until smooth. Cook this liquid for 1-2 minutes until very thick.
- Place ribs in RockCrok (or baking dish) turn ribs a few time to coat with sauce, then dumb cornstarch mixture on top.
- Cover your RockCrok (or baking dish) and bake for 45 minutes.