- 1 onion, chopped ( I used a 16 oz. bag of frozen chopped onions)
- 16 oz can black beans
- 16 oz can kidney beans
- 16 oz can of tomato sauce
- Half of a 16 oz frozen bag of corn
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes w/chilies (I used diced tomatoes with no seasoning because the people eating the chili do not like hot things)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp cumin (I used .5 tbsp to make it less spicy)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine beans, onions, corn, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in crockpot.
- Place chicken on top and cover.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving shred the chicken and stir it in to the rest of the mixture.
- Top with Mexican cheese and sour cream.