- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope of Lipton Onion & mushroom soup mix
- 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg whisked
- 1.5 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of fiery 5 pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, make sure mixed very well so you do not have clumps of ingredients.
- Grease your loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Once well mixed transfer to your loaf pan and make sure meat mixture is evenly spread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes