Sunday, March 11, 2012

Family Style Meatloaf

Meat loaf is such a popular food and there are so many different ways to make it.  I have to admit I am super picky when it comes to meatloaf.  This is my favorite recipe and the one I think tastes the best.

Ingredient
  •     1 pound ground beef
  •     1 envelope of Lipton Onion & mushroom soup mix
  •     1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs
  •     2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
  •     1 egg whisked
  •     1.5 teaspoons of garlic powder
  •     1 teaspoon of fiery 5 pepper
Directions
  1.  Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, make sure mixed very well so you do not have clumps of ingredients.
  2. Grease your loaf pan with cooking spray.
  3. Once well mixed transfer to your loaf pan and make sure meat mixture is evenly spread.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes

Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!