Friday, July 5, 2013

Taco Flat Breads

Here is another AWESOME twist to tacos.  I saw this recipe and I thought it sounded really good, but I thought there was no way that it would taste like tacos, and I did not think it would be that filling.  Let me say I was STUFFED, I could barely finish my flat-bread.  They also tasted just like tacos.  I was really surprised how fast and easy these were, also they are a lot cheaper then making normal tacos.  I would definitely make this again instead of regular tacos.

Prep time:15 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Total time:23-25 minutes
Recipe adapted from: Skinny Mom

Ingredients

  • 1 Pack of flat-breads (most come in pack of fives)
  • 1 Pound of ground beef
  • 1 Small onion diced
  • 1 Package of taco seasoning
  • 1 Jalapeno diced and seeded
  • 1 14.5 oz can of re-fried beans
  • 2 Cups of shredded Mexican cheese
  • 1 Cup shredded lettuce
  • Sour cream for topping
  • Salsa for topping
Directions


  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a large pan add your ground beef, onions, and jalapenos and cook until browned.
  3. Add onion, green chilies, and jalapenos and brown for 2-3 minutes.
  4. Add taco seasoning to your ground beef, and cook till water is almost all gone.
  5. Divide your re-fried beans evenly out on flat-breads, and spread covering flat-bread.
  6. Divide your ground beef evenly on flat-breads.
  7. Sprinkle cheese on top of ground beef.
  8. Place flat-breads  on a greased baking sheet
  9. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted
  10. Top flat-breads with desired topics.
  11. Enjoy!!
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!