Prep time:15 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Total time:23-25 minutes
Recipe adapted from: Skinny Mom
- 1 Pack of flat-breads (most come in pack of fives)
- 1 Pound of ground beef
- 1 Small onion diced
- 1 Package of taco seasoning
- 1 Jalapeno diced and seeded
- 1 14.5 oz can of re-fried beans
- 2 Cups of shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 Cup shredded lettuce
- Sour cream for topping
- Salsa for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan add your ground beef, onions, and jalapenos and cook until browned.
- Add onion, green chilies, and jalapenos and brown for 2-3 minutes.
- Add taco seasoning to your ground beef, and cook till water is almost all gone.
- Divide your re-fried beans evenly out on flat-breads, and spread covering flat-bread.
- Divide your ground beef evenly on flat-breads.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of ground beef.
- Place flat-breads on a greased baking sheet
- Cook for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted
- Top flat-breads with desired topics.