Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Recipe adapted from: Eating well
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 15 oz can of white beans drained (I used white northern beans)
- 1 15 oz can of chicken (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1.5 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 8-10 inch tortillas (I used the 8 inch ones)
- Baby spinach for topping
- In a food processor add your avocado, red onions and white beans. If you have a small food processor I would do your avocado and red onions first, and then your white beans.
- Once blended and you r mixture is very smooth place in a bowl and mix in your shredded chicken and garlic powder.
- On a plate place a tortilla and spread mixture until tortilla is completely covered.
- Top with your cheese and spinach, and roll into a wrap.