Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Servings size: 4-5 people
Recipe adapted from: Cooking Light
- 2 pounds of chicken tenders
- Garlic powder for seasoning
- ADOBA for seasoning
- 1/4 cup of light mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of white distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1.5 teaspoons of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of celery salt
- Salad or bread for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly sprinkle your chicken with Adoba and garlic powder and place on a non-stick baking tray.
- Bake your chicken tenders for 20 minutes (or until no longer pink)
- Let your chicken cool for about 10 minutes
- Once cool, shred your chicken.
- Add your shredded chicken to a bowl and add your mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, honey, pepper, garlic and celery salt.
- Mix well until ingredients are combined.
- Chill for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!