- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups panko crumbs
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup flour
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease your baking dish
- In a pan, add your panko crumbs and cook until brown. Make sure to constantly stir so they do not burn. Once browned remove from pan and set aside.
- In a food processor (or blender), process the pretzels until they are all crumbs, and add this mixture to your panko crumbs
- Rinse your food processor, and place your oil, mustard, honey, water and vinegar and process until
- Place your mustard mixture in a small bowl, put your flour in another bowl, and the pretzel mixture to a third bowl.
- Place the chicken in the flour, then into the dressing and lastly in the pretzels (make sure the chicken is fully coated).
- Place your chicken onto the baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.