Prep time- 15 minutes
Cook time- 20 minutes
Recipe adapted from: Six Sisters Stuff
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- Paprika for topping
- Place your eggs in a large pot, and cover with about an inch of water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, leave eggs in for one minute.
- After one minute, remove pot from heat and let eggs sit for 13 minutes.
- Once your time is up remove eggs from heat and place in cool water for about 10 minutes (this makes the eggs much easier to peel)
- Once eggs are peeled, slice your eggs in half and place the yolks in a large bowl and arrange the egg whites on a plate (I used a food processor)
- Add your mayonnaise, mustard, garlic and onion powder to the yolks and mix (or process) until completely smooth.
- Add mixture to your shells, and sprinkle with paprika.