Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time:6 hours
Serving size:4-6 people
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 15oz bottle of Sweet Baby Rays Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 can of birch beer( You can use root beer too, I just prefer birch beer)
- 2 Tablespoons of Onion Powder
- 6 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Rice for Serving
- Place chicken on the bottom of the crockpot
- Add your birch beer, BBQ sauce, Garlic and Onion Powder.
- Mix well, till chicken is completely covered.
- Place on low for 6 hours
- Serve over rice.