Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Crockpot BBQ and Root Beer Chicken

I recently started a new job, and I have been living off crock-pot meals.  I absolutely love chicken in the crockpot, and always love trying different ways to cook the chicken.  I saw this recipe floating around Pinterest, and I love root beer and BBQ sauce so I knew I had to try it.  This was delicious!  It was the perfect combination of sweet and saucy.  I know it sounds weird, but trust me it was GREAT!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time:6 hours
Serving size:4-6 people

Ingredients
  • 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 15oz bottle of Sweet Baby Rays Original BBQ Sauce
  • 1/2 can of birch beer( You can use root beer too, I just prefer birch beer)
  • 2 Tablespoons of Onion Powder
  • 6 Garlic Cloves (minced)
  • Rice for Serving
Directions

  1. Place chicken on the bottom of the crockpot
  2. Add your birch beer, BBQ sauce, Garlic and Onion Powder.
  3. Mix well, till chicken is completely covered.
  4. Place on low for 6 hours
  5. Serve over rice.
Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!