Prep time- 5 minutes
Cook time- 10 minutes
Serving size- This recipe was for just one person, so just adjust the recipe accordingly.
- 1 cod fillet
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic (1 0r 2 fresh garlic cloves)
- 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons of Adoba seasoning (sounds weird, but trust me on this!)
- Flour (I would say about a tablespoon, just enough to cover lightly so the fish browns )
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Fresh parsley for topping
- Combine your onion powder, garlic, paprika and Adoba.
- Place your fish in the seasoning mixture, and coat both sides.
- Then sprinkle flour on your seasoned fillet ( you really don't need a lot of flour, just a dusting so the fillet gets brown)
- Place your oil in a pan, let sit for about 3-5 minutes to warm.
- Place your cod in pan, and let cook for 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with fresh parsley on top.