Prep time:5 minutes
Cook time:20-30 minutes
Serving size- 4-6 people
Recipe adapted from: All You
- 1.5 pounds of chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon of Adoba seasoning
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 3 teaspoons of hot curry powder
- 1 14 oz can of chicken broth
- 1 14 oz can of cooked potatoes
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Place chicken in a bowl, and sprinkle chicken with Adoba seasoning and cover with flour.
- In a pan, heat half of your oil and add half of your chicken tenders.
- Cook each chicken tender 4-5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is browned.
- Repeat for the other half of your chicken.
- Remove chicken and place on a plate.
- In the same pan add your chicken broth, onion powder, curry powder.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add your potatoes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add your sour cream, and mix well.
- Serve over rice.