Serving Size: 8 cups
Prep time: less then five minutes
Cook time: 3 hours on low 6 hours on high
Things I would do different next time: I cooked this on high, I think next time I would cook it on low so the chicken falls apart easier (that's just my opinion)
Recipe adapted from: Clipping Money
- 1 pound of chicken breasts
- 110 oz can of reduced fat low sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz can of cheddar cheese soup
- 1 14.5 oz can of reduced fat low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of season all salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 16 oz bag of frozen broccoli
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown Rice to serve over
- Place your chicken in the bottom of your crockpot
- Add your cream of chicken, cheddar soup, chicken broth and seasoning... mix well and make sure chicken is covered.
- When there is 30 minutes left of cooking, shred your chicken and add your sour cream and frozen broccoli.
- Before serving add your cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!