Serving size- 4 cups
Cook time- 30 minutes
Things I would do differently- I would not change anything
Recipe adapted- Celebrations.com
- 1 pound of chicken thighs grilled and cut into bite size pieces
- 2.5 cups of frozen broccoli (steamed and cut into bite size pieces)
- 8 ounces of whole wheat fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves of garlic- minced
- 2 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup fat-free, low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil water, and cook pasta according to directions
- Grill your chicken for about 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked fully through
- While pasta is cooking, steam your broccoli. (The easiest way to do this is put about 2 teaspoons of water in a microwave safe dish and microwave for about 5-6 minutes)
- In a medium pot, heat your oil over and add garlic and cook, for about 3 minutes.
- Ad you flour and whish until smooth.s.
- Add your chicken broth, yogurt, milk, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, and make sure to stir constantly. Lower the heat and simmer for about 3-5minutes.
- Stir in your Parmesan cheese, and add your chicken, broccoli and cooked noodles. Mix well