Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stuffed Mushroom with Egg, Spinach and feta.

The other weekend I went home, and that meant my mom and I were on a hunt for some new recipes.  My mom was telling me about this recipe that she made, and it sounded absolutely delicious.  We went to the store and got all the ingredients.  This was the perfect start to the day, it was filling, fast and easy.  This was super simple to make and it get me full till lunch. 

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serving size: This recipe is for two people
Things I would do different: I would not change anything about this recipe.

Ingredients

  • 2 large portobello mushrooms
  • 1.5 cups of spinach
  • 1 small onion chopped
  • 2-3 tablespoons of garlic
  • 2 eggs
  • Olive oil for coating
  • Feta cheese for topping
Directions

  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
  2. Lightly coat your mushrooms with olive oil and cook for 10-15 minutes (or until soft)
  3. While your mushrooms are cooking add a little olive oil to a pan and sautee your onions
  4. Once onions are cooked add your garlic and spinach and cook for 1 minute.
  5. Add your eggs, and cook till eggs are cooked through.
  6. Add your mixture to your mushroom.
  7. Top with Feta cheese
  8. Enjoy!
Final Product



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!