Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serving size: This recipe is for two people
Things I would do different: I would not change anything about this recipe.
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 1.5 cups of spinach
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons of garlic
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil for coating
- Feta cheese for topping
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly coat your mushrooms with olive oil and cook for 10-15 minutes (or until soft)
- While your mushrooms are cooking add a little olive oil to a pan and sautee your onions
- Once onions are cooked add your garlic and spinach and cook for 1 minute.
- Add your eggs, and cook till eggs are cooked through.
- Add your mixture to your mushroom.
- Top with Feta cheese