Prep time: 2 hours 5 minutes (that is with letting the marinade sit)
Cook time: 14 minutes
Recipe adapted from:All Recipes
Serving: This recipe made enough for 3 people
- 1 pound of chicken
- 1 12oz bottle of beer
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- In a bowl place your chicken and add all ingredients.
- Mix ingredients until chicken is completely coated.
- Cover bowl and let refrigerate for at least 2 hours (the longer the better)
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken on grill and sprinkle some like juice on top
- Grill for 7 minutes on each side (if using a George Foreman grill I would do 7 minutes total)