I recently started and herb garden, and my herbs are finally growing and I can use them now. I found a recipe online for seasoned tilipia and it called for thyme and parsley (2 of the herbs in my garden) I thought why not give the recipe a try. This turned out FANTASTIC. It honestly has to be one of my favorite seasoning for fish. It has a little bit of a kick, not anything too crazy and all of the herbs just mixed so well together. This is definitely going to by go to seasoning for fish.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe adapted from: Taste of Home
- 3 tilipia filet's
- 1.5 tablespoons of butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons of Montreal steak seasoning (or your favorite steak seasoning)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley (1 teaspoon of fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (1 teaspoon of fresh)
- 1teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a well greased casserole dish place your filets.
- Cover your filets with melted butter
- In a small bowl combine all of your ingredients
- Sprinkle mixture over filets
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes
- Uncover and bake for another 5 minutes
- Enjoy =)