Thursday, June 6, 2013

Smores Brownies

I do not have a big sweet tooth at all, but every once in a while I will crave brownies.  One of my favorite treats of all times is Smores.  I also really do not like to bake, I don't know why it is just not my thing.  My roommate and boyfriend however have huge sweet tooth's, so I will try and make desserts every now and then.  These brownies were super easy, and tasted AWESOME.

Ingredients

  • 1 box of brownie mix (make sure you have oil and egg for the mix)
  • 2 cups of mini marshmallows 
  • 5 graham crackers broken into small pieces
  • 2 Hershey chocolate bars broken into squares
Directions

  1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix your  brownies according to box.
  3. Bake brownies according to box.
  4. Once brownies are cooked, remove from oven and place oven to broil.
  5. Add your chocolate pieces, top with graham crackers, and then your marshmallows.
  6. Place in the oven for 30 seconds to a minute (or until marshmallows are golden brown)
Final Product








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!