Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Serving size: ( this makes about 15 meatballs)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 24 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 box of spaghetti
- In a large bowl combine all of your meatball ingredients and mix with hand, until all ingredients are combined
- Form mixture into balls.
- Place oil in a pan turn to medium heat and place meatballs into pan.
- Let meatballs brown (about 15 minutes)
- While meatballs are browning place your sauce into another pot.
- Over medium heat let sauce simmer.
- Add your browned meatballs to sauce, and let cook for 20 minutes (until cooked through)
- Serve over spaghetti