Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Baked Lemon and Pepper Chicken

My boyfriend is OBSESSED with lemon and pepper, and would probably eat anything if that was the marinade.  I was in a rush the other night, and decided to make a quick marinade, and then bake the chicken when I came home.  This quickly turned into a favorite meal (I must have made it about 3 times that week.)  This is very lemony so if you are not a huge lemon fan, I would reduce the amount of lemon.  I personally am a huge fan, so it was perfect for me.

Prep Time- 30 minutes-6 hours (however long you want to marinade the chicken... the longer the better!
Cook time- 20 minutes
Serving Size-4/5 people

Ingredients
  • 1.5-2 pounds of boneless chicken breasts
  • 4 tablespoons of Lemon juice (or juice of 2 large lemons)
  • 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
  • 1 tablespoon of onion powder
  • 4 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons of ground black pepper
  • Parsley for topping
  • Grated parmesan cheese for topping.
Directions

  1. In a large bowl place your chicken, and add the lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, pepper and olive oil.
  2. Mix well until all chicken is coated.
  3. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes-6 hours (the longer the better)
  4. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
  5. Place chicken on a greased baking tray sprinkle with parsley, and bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
  6. Remove from oven, and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of chicken.
  7. Enjoy!
Final Product




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!