Prep Time- 30 minutes-6 hours (however long you want to marinade the chicken... the longer the better!
Cook time- 20 minutes
Serving Size-4/5 people
- 1.5-2 pounds of boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons of Lemon juice (or juice of 2 large lemons)
- 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of ground black pepper
- Parsley for topping
- Grated parmesan cheese for topping.
- In a large bowl place your chicken, and add the lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix well until all chicken is coated.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes-6 hours (the longer the better)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken on a greased baking tray sprinkle with parsley, and bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of chicken.