Monday, September 29, 2014

Tuna and Broccoli Pasta Salad

I am on a tight budget right now, so the cheaper the meal... the better.  I got everything for this recipe for 6 dollars, now that is a cheap meal.  My boyfriend told me what he wanted in a pasta salad, and it turned out just like he wanted.  It is very important to let the salad chill, so all the delicious flavors can soak in.  I will be making this again, and like I said it is PERFECT if you are looking for cheap meals.  It made a lot too, which is great because I have left overs for lunch.

Ingredients

  • 1 box of elbow noodles
  • 3 4 oz. cans of tuna (drained)
  • 1 head of broccoli (chopped)
  • 1 cup of mayo
  • 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon of onion powder
  • 1 tablespoon of Adoba seasoning
  • 2 teaspoons of paprika
  • 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Directions

  1. Boil noodles.
  2. While pasta is cooking, chop your broccoli.
  3. Rinse your pasta with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
  4. Add all of the above ingredients, and mix well. (You may need to add more mayonnaise if it gets to thick)
  5. Let chill for 2 hours.
  6. Enjoy!
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!