- 2 cups cooked chicken bites
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent rolls (flaky butter)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broccoli, frozen, steamed and chopped
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 egg yolk
- Cook spray
- 1 table spoon Italian seasoning for mixture
- 1 table spoon Garlic powder for mixture
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- I cut the chicken into bite size pieces and mixed with garlic powder to give the chicken some seasoning, I baked the pieces for about 15 minutes on 375.
- Coat the cookie trays well with cooking spray. Roll one can of rolls on each tray.
- Press each of the seams to form a single layer of dough.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, broccoli, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and mayonnaise
- Spread mixture over the center of the dough evenly to create a log.
- Cut horizontal strips 1 inch apart down each side of the crescent dough.
- Fold the dough strips over the top of the chicken mixture,
- Brush the top of the braid with a beaten egg yolk and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top
- Bake for 28 – 30 minutes until golden brown.
This is the bread cut in half