Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes (it took me three uses in the fryer to cook all the wings)
Servings size: This made about 25 wings.
Price: 10 dollars (Wings were on sale BOGO)
Recipe adapted from: Food Network
- Oil for frying (lucky for me I did not dump my oil from Sunday, and I just strained the oil and reused it)
- 3.4- 4 pounds of young chicken wings
- 1 Tablespoon of Adoba Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 1 cup of Dijon mustard
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon Lemon-pepper seasoning (Use more if you want the wings more spicy)
- Turn your fryer on 375 degrees and let oil warm up.
- While oil is warming separate your wings (check my last post for the link for easy tips to separate the wings)
- Place your wings in a large bowl and place your Adoba, garlic, pepper, and parsley.
- Add your mustard and make sure all chicken is nicely coated.
- Add your flour and coat all your chicken in the flour (this part gets a little messy try and keep a hand dry so your hands don't get the batter stuck
- Add your chicken to the oil, fry until cooked through about 10-13 minutes.
- Once your last batch of chicken is done, place chicken in a bowl and sprinkle the juice of your lemons over the chicken, and then add the lemon pepper seasoning.