- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 bag of turkey pepperoni (you can use regular pepperoni too)
- 1 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Place your chicken in the bottom of the crockpot, and all the remixing ingredients EXCEPT the cheese.
- Place on low for 6 hours or high for 3 (I placed mine on high, and the chicken was perfect)
- Once 3 hours is up place your cheese on top of your mixture, close the lid and let the cheese melt.
- I served mine over rice, but I think serving this with pasta would be really good!