Recipe Adapted from:Six Sisters Stuff
Serving Size- about 6 cups
Prep time- 5 minutes
Cook time- 3-6 hours
- 2 10.75 oz. cans cream of chicken soup (or you can substitute one for cream of celery)
- 5 cups of 2% milk
- 2.5 cups of shredded chicken (I used an oven roasted rotisserie chicken)
- 1 bag of mixed frozen vegetables (mixture of green beans, corn, carrots and lima beans)
- 1 tablespoon of Season All
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 2 cups of egg noodles
- In your crockpot add your milk and cream of chicken soup. Whisk well into everything is combined.
- Add your chicken, vegetables, Season All, and onion powder.
- Place your crockpot on high, and let cook for 3 hours (if using low, cook for 6 hours)
- 30 minutes before soup is done, add your noodles and continue to cook.