- 3 cups prepared brown rice (I just cooked a whole box of rice)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut in bite size pieces)
- 1/2 pound shrimp (you can buy cooked shrimp, or raw...I used raw)
- 1 bag of frozen pea and carrot mixture
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Cook your rice according to directions.
- While rice is cooking, in a large pan add your sesame oil and vegetables... cook until soft (3-5 minutes)
- Once vegetables are soft add your eggs, cook until eggs are mixed in with veggies and no longer runny.
- Remove vegetables from pan and place in large bowl.
- In the same pan add your chicken, and cook till no longer pink. (10-13 minutes)
- Remove chicken and cook shrimp until pink (3-5 minutes)
- Add your rice to the meat and vegetables, and add your soy sauce.
- Mix well, and enjoy!