Serving size- 4-6 people
Prep time- 5 minutes
Cook time- 45 minutes
- 1 box of bow-tie noodles
- 1 pound of bay scallops
- 3/4 cups olive oil
- 2 lemons (cut in halves)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of dried basil
- 9 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- In a large pot, boil you water and cook pasta.
- While pasta is cooking place your scallops in a large bowl. Add 1/4 olive oil, juice from 3 halves of your lemon, 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder and lemon pepper seasoning, Mix scallops until they are all coated.
- In a pan melt 1 tablespoon of butter, and place half of your scallops. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of basil, and cook 4-6 minutes (until nice and golden brown)
- Cook the other half of your scallops just like step 3.
- Once pasta is cooked remove from pot, rinse and place in large bowl.
- In the same pot you cooked your pasta add the rest of your butter (7 tablespoons), remaining olive oil (1/2 cup) 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder, juice of half of lemon and your Parmesan cheese. Cook until butter is melted, and add to your pasta.
- Add your scallops to the pasta mixture, mix well and serve!