Prep Time: 2 hours (time to marinate the chicken)
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6 people
Cost: 10 dollars. (Cheaper if you can get chicken on sale)
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 box of your choice of pasta (I used bow tie noodles)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice (it may seem like a lot of lemon, but it's perfect)
- 4 oz. of cream cheese
- Parsley for topping
- Place your chicken in a large bowl, and add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, and add your lemon pepper seasoning. Let marinate for AT LEAST two hours.
- Once your chicken is done marinating, pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and bake chicken for 15-20 minutes.
- While chicken is baking boil your water, and add pasta once boiling.
- While pasta is cooking add melt your butter, once melted add your whipping cream, cheese, onion powder, garlic, remaining lemon juice and cream cheese.
- Let mixture simmer for about 5-8 ,minutes (until thickened)
- Cut you chicken in bite size piece, and add to drained pasta.
- Pour your sauce over the chicken and pasta, top with parsley.