- 2 packs of crescent rolls
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 3/4 cup of taco seasoning
- 6 ounces of reduced fat cream cheese
- 1.5 cups of shredded Mexican cheese
- Cooking spray
- Brown ground turkey, breaking the pieces up
- into bite size pieces
- Once turkey is completely browned add your cream cheese, mexican cheese and taco seasoning.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray the cooking sheet wll
- Line the crescent rolls, on the cooking sheet make sure none are touching
6. Add a heaping tablespoon of your meat mixture, into the center of the crescent roll
7. Take the long side of the crescent roll and fold it up and over the meat mixture.
8. Take the other side of the dough and fold it over the meat mixture and tuck the remaining pieces so you form a ball
9. Sprinkle all of the puffs with remaining cheese and stick in the oven at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown