Friday, August 17, 2012

Three Cheese Italian Sausage Stir Fry

I am a big fan of fast and easy meal on days that I have a lot to do...which happens a lot.  I had to try the new Johnsonville Chicken sausage I saw a recipe on their website for a stir fry... I decided to make something like that with different ingredients.  It was really easy and fast to make and it tasted awesome.

Ingredients

  • 1 Package of 3 cheese chicken sausage cut into bite size pieces
  • 3 tablespoons of oil (I used Wegmans basting oil)
  • 3 tablespoons of onion powder
  • 1 bag of frozen mixed peppers
  • 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
  • 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 package multicolored penne pasta
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions

  1. Heat your oil in a large pan over medium heat and add your sausage, onion powder, italian seasoning, garlic powder, ground pepper and peppers
  2. Continue to cook sausage until browned and turn to low
  3. Boil pasta according to directions
  4. Once your pasta is boiled add to the sausage mix and mix well.
  5. Add your Parmesan cheese mix and serve

Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!