Monday, August 27, 2012

Chicken Stir Fry Again

Chicken Stir fry is actually my first post on my blog... and after making it again I realized my picture have changed drastically.  This recipe is also MUCH different then the original with a lot less ingredients but still an amazing taste.

Ingredients

  • 1 Pound of chicken tenderloins cut into bite size pieces
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 3 tablespoons of corn starch
  • 2 tablespoons of minced garlice
  • 1 cup of soy sauce
  • 2 bags of frozen mixed veggies
  • Rice of your choice
Directions

  1.  Heat olive oil over medium heat
  2. Add chicken to the oil until no longer pink
  3. Cook your rice I used 6 servings of rice
  4. Add your cornstarch to the chicken and mix well
  5. Add your frozen veggies and cook for 7 minutes or until no longer frozen
  6. Add your garlic and soy sauce let cook for 10 minutes
  7. Once your rice is done mix your stir fry with the rice to soak up any extra juice and serve!


Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!