Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tortellini Bake

I love tortellini but sometimes I get tired of eating them boiled with sauce.  I went home for the weekend and me and my mom were deciding what to make for dinner.  We have heard of tortellini bake before and decided to try and make our own.  Let me tell you this delicious and will be something I make again very soon.

Ingredients

  • 20 oz fresh tri color tortellini
  • 3/4 bag of baby spinach
  • 15 oz can of light alfredo sauce
  • 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions

  1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Boil water for tortellini and cook according to directions (about 6 minutes
  3. Place 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce on the bottom of casserole dish (make sure the entire bottom is covered... so you may need to add more) 
  4. Mix together the rest of the alfredo sauce, spinach and cheese until well blended
  5. Place in casserole dish
  6. Bake for 10 minutes
  7. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve

Final Product



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!