Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Super Easy Chicken and Rice Skillet

This is very similar to the recipe that I posted yesterday, except its even easier!  This recipe also has rice and fewer ingredients.   I have to say for a recipe that was so fast and easy to make it was absolutely delicious.  This will be another go to recipe for me when I am in a hurry.

Ingredients

  • 1 bag of Lipton rice sides (I used chicken flavor)
  • Ms. Dash season
  • 1 pound of chicken
  • 1 bag of frozen broccoli
  • Garlic powder
Directions

  1. Cook your rice according to directions.
  2. While rice is cooking cut your chicken into dice size pieces, and coat with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
  3. Once seasoned well add to a pan with olive oil and cook chicken (about 15 minutes)
  4. Once chicken is cooked add your broccoli.
  5. Cover and cook for 5 minutes
  6. Add your rice to the mixture, reduce heat and cover for 5 minutes
  7. Serve!
Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!