Monday, September 3, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells

As I am sure you can all tell I am a huge fan of anything buffalo chicken.  I saw a lot of people talking about stuffed shells with buffalo chicken and I knew I had to try them.  I also had left over rotisserie chicken and thought this would be the perfect recipe.

Ingredients

  • 1 Box of jumbo shells ( you will not use all of them)
  • 1 container of ricotta cheese
  • 2/3 cup of hot sauce 
  • 1/3 cup of ranch dressing 
  • 1 cup of shredded Italian mixture cheese
  • 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
Directions

  1. Cook your pasta according to the directions (make sure you cook the shells to al dente)
  2. While your pasta is cooking cook your chicken (I had left over rotisserie chicken so I just shredded that up)
  3. Strain your shells and place them on a tray to cool
  4. Mix all of your ingredients in a large bowl
  5. Spoon your mixture into each shell as full as they can get (you will not have enough mixture for all the shells is the box I had about 5 left over)
Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love anyones feed back!!